✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for JUST A LITTLE TEMPTED by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde!
What you need to ONE-CLICK this book...
🔥Workplace Romance
🔥Brother’s Best Friend
🔥Protective Alpha Hero
🔥Fake Relationship
🔥Grumpy Sunshine
🔥Billionaire Romance
🔥She falls for her Boss
ABOUT THE BOOK.
I never meant to fall for my boss.
When I was hired to be Simon’s assistant, everyone warned me he was impossible—brilliant, demanding, and obsessed with control. But after surviving two months of his rules and grumpy attitude, I’ve learned how to manage my boss. Maybe it’s my chaotic upbringing or the fact that I desperately need this job, but I can’t ignore the moments when his guarded edges soften… even if he pretends they don’t.
Then one nervous slip in front of a major client turns into a fake relationship neither of us can back out of. Now I’m Simon’s “girlfriend,” attending dinners, traveling for meetings, and sharing far too much close proximity with the man I’m not supposed to want. Pretending to belong to him shouldn’t feel real—but it does. And the hardest part isn’t keeping up the lie. It’s realizing I’m falling for him for real.
AVAILABLE NOW.
Grab it at your favorite book vendor!
MY REVIEW.
4 Stars from Renee!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, and heartbreak.
This is Raina and Simon’s story. She was hired as his PA. She is his best friend’s sister. When he needs a pretend girlfriend for a business deal things turn sideways. The attraction is there but the trust is lacking. He has been burned in the past and has a hard time trusting anyone. Can he figure that out before he loses not only the deal but the one he loves?
I recommend this book.
MEET THE AUTHORS.
CARLY PHILLIPS
NY Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestseller, CARLY PHILLIPS gives her readers Alphalicious heroes to swoon for and romance to set your heart on fire. She married her college sweetheart and lives in Purchase, NY along with her three crazy dogs: two wheaten terriers and a mutant Havanese, who are featured on her Facebook and Instagram. The author of 50 romance novels, she has raised two incredible daughters who put up with having a mom as a full time writer. Carly’s book, The Bachelor, was chosen by Kelly Ripa as a romance club pick and was the first romance on a nationally televised bookclub. Carly loves social media and interacting with her readers. Want to keep up with Carly? Sign up for her newsletter (below) and receive TWO FREE books at www.carlyphillips.com.
BOOKBUB: http://bit.ly/2FIG6FH
AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2QyGiLl
INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/2TI6LX9
FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/2Nk4bID
NEWSLETTER:
TEXT UPDATES: http://tinyurl.com/p3upm5s
JOIN CARLY’S ADDICTS: http://bit.ly/2CM78tY
TWITTER: http://bit.ly/2FJRa5y
WEBSITE: www.carlyphillips.com
BLOG: http://bit.ly/2HQaYXg
♡♡
ERIKA WILDE
ERIKA WILDE is a NYT Bestselling author. She is best known for her super sexy Marriage Diaries series and The Players Club series, and has also co-written the Dirty Sexy Series and the Book Boyfriend Series with Carly Phillips, her best friend and writing buddy for the past twenty years. She lives in Oregon with her husband and two daughters, and when she's not writing you can find her exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
For more information on her upcoming releases, please visit website at www.erikawilde.com and sign up to receive my newsletter for updates and news!
Want to interact with me personally? You can do so at my Erika Wilde Author FAN PAGE on Facebook.
WEBSITE: erikawilde.com
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: facebook.com/erikawildeauthorfanpage
GOODREADS: goodreads.com/erikawildeauthor
INSTAGRAM: @erikawilde1






No comments:
Post a Comment