✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for ROOKIE MOVES by Jodi Oliver!
Why you need to ONE-CLICK this book…
🏒college hockey
🩵teammates to lovers
🏒friends with benefits
🩵“teach me”/spicy lessons
🏒protective mc
🩵secret relationship
🏒mm romance
BLURB.
Colby
For almost ten years, the world of hockey has had their eyes on me, watching my every move.
I’m projected to be the first overall pick in the NHL draft this summer, and have been nicknamed a franchise altering talent.
But with high praise comes a lot of pressure I can’t escape, and has resulted in me being a rookie in more ways than one.
The only problem is there’s only one person I feel safe with, and I'm pretty sure there are rules about not crushing on your teammate.
Tyler
Ever since I met Colby, I’ve kept an eye on him. No one should have to put up with the pressure the world has laid on his gorgeous shoulders and the defeated look in his beautiful eyes.
But you shouldn’t notice these things about your teammates.
So when Colby asks me to teach him everything I know in the bedroom because I’m the only one he feels safe with?
I should say no, but there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for Colby McKay.
I should’ve known it wouldn’t be as simple as a friends with benefits arrangement.
AVAILABLE NOW.
Grab it in Kindle Unlimited!
MY REVIEW.
3.25 Stars from Renee!
⭐️⭐️⭐️
The story has M&M romance, secrets, and pain.
This is Colby and Tyler’s story. These two are teammates but with Colby really struggling with life he turns to Tyler for help. The more time they spend together the more the pull that Colby feels. But is it all just playing games and being best friends or do the feeling run so much deeper? Can this really work? Or will they both lose out on something?
I recommend this book.
MEET JODI OLIVER.
JODI OLIVER is a British author who writes MM romance, happily ever after guaranteed. She loves donuts, dogs and ice hockey, and when she hasn’t got her head in a book or hiding in the writing cave, you can find her at an ice hockey game.
She lives in England but dreams of living in the Canadian countryside, with some highland cows and otters.
You can find her on Instagram @JodiOliverAuthor or in her Facebook reader group ‘Jodi Oliver’s Sin Bin’
Connect with Jodi Oliver:




No comments:
Post a Comment