NEW RELEASE!!
Kylie (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge, Book 19) by Nicole Edwards is LIVE!!
TROPES: Bisexual, Contemporary Romance, LGBTQIA+ Romance, Romantic Suspense, Small Town Romance
BLURB.
Kylie Matthews-Walker
One year, eight months, and twenty-six days ago, I died.
At least, that's what everyone believes.
Travis and Gage buried an empty coffin. My children mourned the mother they lost. And while the world moved on without me, I remained trapped in a living nightmare.
Held captive by a ruthless man seeking revenge, I’ve spent nearly two years isolated from the family I love, surviving on little more than determination and the hope that one day I’ll find my way home. Every birthday missed, every holiday lost, every moment stolen from my children becomes another reason to keep fighting.
But hope is a dangerous thing.
As starvation and dehydration push me to the brink of death, fate intervenes in the most unexpected way. Suddenly, I'm safe, but still not home. Now, I must decide whether to risk everything for a chance to reclaim my life or remain hidden in the shadows where my captor can't use my family against me.
Before I can choose my path, it is chosen for me.
As familiar voices call my name and long-buried dreams collide with reality, I am forced to confront a truth I never expected: Surviving captivity may have been the easy part. Finding my way back to the life I lost could prove far more difficult.
π©·π©·
AVAILABLE NOW.
Grab your copy today! https://share.google/Sry4ifuRoE9cnykDg https://share.google/eZD66RgpEC2OvS03y
π©·π©·
OUR REVIEWS.
5 Stars from Renee!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I was pulled right into this story. The story flowed well and I could not put the book down. The story has everything you need in a book. You get laughs, suspense, naughty fun, pain, sorrow, and heartbreak.
This is Kylie’s story. You get to see what happened to her and learn why it happened. When she finally escapes, she needs to figure out if she wants to go back home. After all her family has been moving forward without her. Can she really go back? This story has a lot of questions that don’t all get answered and leaves room for another book in the future.
I loved these characters and the side characters. There are some tear-filled moments and some anger-filled moments in this story. But all in all, I felt I was able to connect with the characters, and the story was a great read.
I highly recommend this book and this author. Can’t wait for the next book in this series.
~~~
5 Stars from Brianna!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
What a book. I'll be honest.. I fell off track with this series a few books ago but I'm all caught up now and y'all. I'll repeat.. what a book.
I'm not going to spoil a single moment and if you've been following this series or even use to.. oh yes you HAVE TO READ this beauty right here. Kylie, Gage, and Travis (+ the kids!) are back and nothing will ever be the same again. I'm so excited to see where we go from here because this is absolutely not over.
Run don't walk to get Kylie and remind yourself why Nicole Edwards will always be at the top of the romance genre.
I highly recommend this book.
π©·π©·
MEET NICOLE EDWARDS.

No comments:
Post a Comment