Monday, September 28, 2026

[Release Blitz + Review] Inked in Devotion by Victoria Paige


✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for INKED IN DEVOTION by Victoria Paige!

Why you need to ONE-CLICK this book…
🔥bratva enforcer 
🔥single mom/reluctant heiress
🔥secret baby
🔥stalk€r
🔥br€€d¡ng k¡nk
🔥secret society
🔥family drama/scandals
🔥marriage covenants 
🔥found family


BLURB.

I thought I fell for a man sent to kill me, so I kept a secret from him. 
We were flawed from the start.
A weekend of hot sex. Fake names. An escape from always coming second.
He vanished from my bed, but he left a part of him with me.
Then I saw his arrest on the news—an accused serial killer.
So I ran and hid.
Over a year later, he’s a free man, absolved of his crimes.
Still a deadly man—the bratva’s vicious enforcer.
I’ll embrace my legacy before I tell him my secret.
A reluctant heiress entering a covenant for an arranged marriage that would protect me from him.
But he shows up at my door,  and the moment he sees my baby’s brilliant blue eyes, he knows he has a son.




AVAILABLE NOW.

Grab your copy in Kindle Unlimited!




MY REVIEW.

4 Stars from Renee!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This story will pull you in right from the start.

This is Chloe and Kolya’s story. A hot and heavy weekend and she ends up with child. Before she tells him she sees a photo of him on the news getting arrested for murder. She wants no parts of that and runs. When he comes for her she is not prepared for him. These two have a ton to overcome in order to just survive. Let alone build a future. So much going on in this story sometimes the couple gets pushed to the side. Would have loved more of that story and not the surrounding plots. But over all still a great read.

I recommend this book.




MEET VICTORIA PAIGE.

VICTORIA PAIGE writes smart, edgy, and seductive romance.
She is a HOLT MEDALLION 2019 Finalist and specializes in crafting fast-paced and nail-biting romantic suspense. Her heroes are badass alpha males and her strong-willed heroines can hold their own against a bossy hero. Her books are steamy, emotional, and action-packed page turners.
Victoria lives in Richmond, Virginia with her husband and playful German Shepherd Dog, Loki.

Connect with Victoria Paige:
https://linktr.ee/vpaigebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment