🏒 🏒 NEW RELEASE 🏒🏒
A secret child. A second chance. A hero determined never to walk away again. SMALL TOWN, BIG STORM by Elise Faber has arrived!
BLURB.
I’ve taken pucks to the face…
But nothing hits harder than hearing her call me Dad.
I return to Cedar Hollow for my father’s funeral. Not for forgiveness. Not for Poppy. And definitely not for the daughter I never knew was mine.
Poppy rebuilt her life without me—and she has every reason not to trust the man who left her behind.
But the moment I meet my little girl, everything changes. Walking away isn’t an option anymore.
They can warn her about me all they want. This time, I’m not leaving.
I’ll burn this town to the ground before I lose them again.
This is book 1 in the brand-new small town hockey romance series, Home Ice Heroes, by USA Today Bestselling Author, Elise Faber.
AVAILABLE NOW.
Grab your copy in Kindle Unlimited!
MY REVIEW.
4 Stars from Renee!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I was pulled right into this story. The story has heartbreak, secrets, and second chances.
This is Poppy and Storm’s story. He left her without a word. She was broken but he left a piece of him behind. Now years later he is back and finds out just what he left behind. Now he wants a second chances but before that can happen he must gain Poppy’s trust and tell he the reasons he left. Can they build a future after the pain of the past is revealed? Or will he have to sit on the side lines while she continues to live her life?
I recommend this book.
MEET ELISE FABER.
USA TODAY bestselling author, ELISE FABER, loves chocolate, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and hockey (the order depending on the day and how well her team—the Sharks!—are playing). She and her husband also play as much hockey as they can squeeze into their schedules, so much so that their typical date night is spent on the ice. Elise changes her hair color more often than some people change their socks, loves sparkly things, and is the mom to two exuberant boys. She lives in Northern California.
To find out about Elise Faber’s upcoming releases and giveaways, sign up for her newsletter here: https://www.elisefaber.com/newsletter
For more information on Elise Faber and her books visit: https://www.elisefaber.com/
Connect with Elise Faber:




No comments:
Post a Comment