Monday, June 14, 2021

[Release Tour + Review] His Moonflower by TK Cherry


Adam and Everly have both experienced their fair share of love and heartbreak, but when the two find themselves consumed by the other, the differences between the two are a constant reminder of how they don’t fit. For these two, is age just a number, or will it be the downfall of a well-deserved happily ever after?

Readers will devour this silver fox romance featuring one sexy older dad next door.

Fall in love with your next book boyfriend with His Moonflower by TK Cherry, the next book in the Single Dad’s Romance series.



ABOUT THE BOOK.

ADAM
 
At forty-three, I've experienced my fair share of love and even betrayal. 
 
That very same heartbreak gave me the gift of two adolescent boys, and I owe it to them to be a good example. 
 
But the proverbial girl next door has captured my attention and has me craving things I shouldn't want. Not with Everly. It’s almost shameful how much of my headspace is consumed by someone half my age. 

EVERLY
 
I may be young, but I'm no stranger to failed relationships and heartbreak. In fact, the last time I fell in love, it almost killed me.
 
But everything about Adam, the sexy and much older man next door, draws me in. I don't care that he's nearly twice my age or that he has two young sons. I would do just about anything to make him mine.
 
Can I convince him that age is just a number, or will he shut me out because he's also my uncle's good friend?

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
 
READ NOW.

ADD TO GOODREADS.




READ AN EXCERPT.

Medical school might've been a more practical option for me over business school because I'm a very sick man. I should be in therapy, or maybe even prison, for all the despicable thoughts consuming me over the past three years.
Why does she leave the blinds wide open like that at night?
Doesn't she know I can see right inside her bedroom?
I spot the white wireless earbuds tucked into Everly's ears, revealing the reason her upper body sways silently as she folds laundry on the bed. She's dressed in nothing but a borderline translucent white camisole and teeny, pale blue panties. The shadows of dark circles up top and the plump skin teasing me from between her crossed legs below makes me wild inside. Suddenly, she takes a break from folding, rises, and starts dancing on the floor.
Sweet mother of…
It's a seductive expression of a sound that only she hears. I wish I knew what she was dancing to. For now, my imagination plays "I Touch Myself" by Divinyls in order to occupy the quiet space on my side of the window and drown out my breathing. Even though the song playing inside my head gives the perfect tempo for her sexy little shimmy, something dawns on me.
She wasn't even born when that song came out.
Shit! Close the fucking window, Holt!
My insides are shouting at me like the viewing audience warning a woman not to trudge through the woods in a horror film. But like her, I don't listen. I don't know what it will take for me to stop obsessing over this young girl next door—rather, young woman. But still… She's young.
I'm old enough to be her father.
Will Dan have to kick my ass?
Having my bedroom window facing hers surpasses cruel and unusual punishment. I could choose to sleep in a different bedroom. I could also stop peeking through the blinds at night, stealing glimpses of her magnificent body. Instead, I'm like an alcoholic taking refuge in a wine cellar. She is Aphrodite, and I'm a eunuch being seduced by her nightly. Touching Everly is simply out of the question.
How old is she now? Twenty-one?
No matter… She's way too young for me.
I've seen young guys from the neighborhood flocking there over the years, mainly to flirt with her and her cousin, Renchel. For me, Everly was the one who always stood out. She's beautiful, with distinct features that became more refined as she got older. For the life of me, I don't understand why boys aren't breaking down her door.

Copyright 2021 TK Cherry

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

MY REVIEW.

4 Stars from Renee!
⭐⭐⭐⭐

The story has laughs, secrets, and heartbreak.

The below are part of this series if you want to read those also:
Savannah's Salvation (Single Dad's Romance, #1) by Louise Lennox
Then I Saw You  (Single Dad's Romance, #2) by Kate Stacy

This is Everly and Adam's story. They are both attracted to each other but he is concerned with the age gap. They have both had not so great relationships in the past. He is just trying to worry about his sons and raise them to be good people. When he needs someone to watch his boys Everly is the best fit and they seem to love her. But when they are together and feeling get involved will they be able to move forward with all the issues they have? She wants him and will stop at nothing to have him but will he make sure he pushes her away far enough that she will not want to come back?

I recommend this book.




ABOUT TK CHERRY.

You can take the girl out of Detroit, but you’ll never take Detroit out of this girl.

For TK CHERRY, it’s pop—not soda, and Tim Hortons over everything else.

Born and raised in The Motor City, TK now enjoys little or no winters in the Carolinas. By day, she’s a spreadsheet whiz and frequent flyer. By night, she lives for keeping her loyal readers on the edge of their seats with steamy tales of happily ever after.

FOLLOW TK CHERRY.

WEBSITE → http://tkcherry.com  

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY.

Check out this fabulous giveaway from Author TK Cherry!
Enter to win a signed paperback & a $10 Amazon eGift card.

Contest ends Tuesday, June 22nd at midnight ET





ABOUT THE SINGLE DAD’S ROMANCE SERIES.

Seven single dads, all from different walks of life and doing the best they can to raise their children - are ready to make you fall in love. 

From the celebrity dad just trying to protect the ones he loves from the spotlight...to the silver fox who's out to prove it's never too late to have a family of your own - this single dads collection guarantees to bring you a whole lot of love and of course, a happily ever after. 

LOOK no further, your next book boyfriend is here!

FOLLOW the @IndiePenPR FB Page for all the Single Dad's news: https://www.facebook.com/IndiePenPR



This promotional event is brought to you by INDIE PEN PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment