Monday, March 4, 2019

[Release Blast + Review] Make Me Yours by Tia Louise




SYNOPSIS:

He’s a billionaire single dad who needs help.
She’s a sassy single gal who needs work. Live-in nanny?
What could go wrong?

Remington Key: I left the Navy, scored a billion in tech, got married, and had a baby. I did everything by the book. Happily ever after, right?

Fast-forward four years, and I’m alone, raising my daughter, caring for my mother-in-law, and trying to keep my stuff together. How did this happen?

I was clearly drunk the night I offered a gorgeous girl in a bar $500 a day to be my live-in nanny. Or maybe it was my dick talking.

So what if I’ve been alone since forever? I’m focused on launching my new business, not bedding the sexy siren who sleeps down the hall.

At least that’s what I keep reminding myself…

Ruby Banks: Remington Key is distant, brooding, and ridiculously sexy. And when he scoops up his adorable four-year-old daughter Lillie and blows raspberries on her tummy while she squeals with delight, my ovaries literally explode.

Bumping into him at our local pub that night slightly drunk and overly frustrated was a total accident. He needed help, and it was the Christian thing to help a man in need. Right?

Only, Remington Key does not make me feel very Christ-like… No matter how committed I am to being a responsible employee.

(A small-town STAND-ALONE CONTEMPORARY Romantic Comedy. This is Ruby and Remi's hilariously adorable love story.)





OUR REVIEWS:

5 Stars from Renee!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, steam, lies, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Ruby and Remington’s story. Remington thought he had it all until it fell apart.  Now he is just trying to keep the important people in his life happy, but he needs help.  He offers Ruby 500 a day to be his live-in nanny.  She needs the money to pay off some debts and finally take control of her life.   So she jumps at the chance.  But the chemistry is off the charts and they fight that?  Or will it bring them closer than they ever expected?

I felt I could connect with the characters and the story was a great read.


I highly recommend this book.



5 Stars from Brianna!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

What could go wrong with their arrangement? Absolutely everything but it'll be the best thing that has ever happened to all three of them!

Tia Louise is back with another swoony, sexy, sweet, funny, addicting standalone romantic comedy with Make Me Yours and I just can't get enough of these words and this romance y'all. I freaking loved Make You Mine... from the set up to the characters to the storyline to the banter and was over the moon excited for this one. And what Tia delivered with Ruby and Remington, getting me all in my feelings... making me giggle, sigh with happiness,  fan myself from the chemistry, and stealing my heart was just the best.

Tia never fails with her characters, giving me so many favorites, even the secondary ones and this time she gives us an irresistible single daddy, a beautiful sassy woman, an amazing little girl, and one brilliant journey to happily ever after that will have you in your feels in the most unforgettable, undeniable ways for Remi, Ruby and Lillie.

If you like an easier romance that will make your heart beat faster and make you just feel good the whole time, then this is a must read every single time.

I highly recommend this book.




ABOUT TIA LOUISE:


Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of When We Touch, the “Bright Lights,” “One to Hold,” and “Dirty Players” series, and co-author of the #4 Amazon bestseller The Last Guy. After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped. Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.


Follow Tia at her NEWSLETTER | Website | Bookbub | Goodreads | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

| Amazon | Book + Main

No comments:

Post a Comment