Wednesday, October 11, 2017

[Review Blitz] Dirty Little Promise by Kendall Ryan



SYNOPSIS:

Conflicted in the depth of her feelings for bad boy Gavin Kingsley, lonely librarian Emma Bell knows he’s all wrong for her—yet the heart wants what it wants.

But if she gives into his dark, erotic desires will she lose herself completely? 

Passion, drama and suspense combine in the highly-anticipated conclusion to Emma Bell’s love affair with the alpha and enigmatic Kingsley brothers. Secrets will be exposed, sides will be chosen, and nothing will ever be the same. 

This is book two in the series, following Dirty Little Secret.


BUY NOW: Amazon | Nook  | ibooks | Kobo







OUR REVIEWS 📝
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥      

5 Stars from Renee!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, suspense, secrets, and heartbreak. 

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first:
Dirty Little Tease (Forbidden Desires #0)
Dirty Little Secret (Forbidden Desires #1)

This is more of Emma, Copper, and Gavin’s story. This story picks up where the last book left us hanging. When secrets are exposed who will Emma turn to? Will she run to Copper who she thinks already loves her or will she run for Gavin who is overflowing with a dark side? What happens when she chooses will she chose the right one for herself or will she in the end just end up all alone? Emma has other issues she also has to deal with someone is out to get her. Will the brothers be able to protect her or will they both end up losing her? What happens when the guilty are found out? Will is be who you thought it was or are you in for a surprise? 

I loved these characters and the side characters. I felt I could connect with the characters and the story was a great read. 


I highly recommend this book. 

-----

5 Stars from Brianna!

An epic story from a pretty epic author...

Kendall Ryan is back with the next installment in this enthralling new series... that will have your heart pounding and leave you on the edge of your seat while stealing your heart like a lone thief in the night.

It's no secret that Kendall can write her pretty little ass off and that her words are magic to me but I have to say that this series so far is her BEST work to date. Dirty Little Tease and the following Dirty Little Secret were brilliantly written and perfectly told in the best ways... but you won't be prepared for THIS conclusion.

Who will get her heart?

Dirty Little Promise is the second full length book in this series and our players are backkkkkkkkkkk...Gavin, Copper and Emma. After that "give me all the answers now" cliffhanger they left us with in the most unforgettable way, I expected answers, decisions, heat, and explosions... and that's exactly what I got plus...more.

Sexy. Intoxicating. Smoldering. Lust. Secrets. Love.

I'm not gonna spoil this and DLP is not a standalone. This is one you need to experience... the angst, drama, raw passion, choices, truths, and undeniable chemistry. You'll never see it coming in all the best ways possible.

I highly recommend this tantalizing series.






OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES:


The start to a sexy new series from New York Times bestselling author, Kendall Ryan...

 She’s much too innocent for me, but that doesn’t stop me from wanting the sweet, young librarian. I’m dominating and possessive, and my control streak runs a mile wide. 

The way she looks at me—like I’m one of the heroes in the books she loves, like I’m broken, and she wants to be the one to piece me back together—it only complicates things further. I’m nobody’s hero. 

But there’s no denying my tragic past reads like one of her favorite literary classics. It’s raw. Visceral. Captivating. And together, we’re a perfect mess. How am I expected to resist when the sexual sparks zap between us and set me on fire? The need to control, and claim her force my walls to come tumbling down, but when she learns my dirty little secret, will my world come crashing down with it?


AVAILABLE AT: Amazon | iBooks | Nook | Kobo


 



ABOUT KENDALL RYAN:


A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 1.5 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. She's a traditionally published author with Simon & Schuster and Harper Collins UK, as well as an independently published author. Since she first began self-publishing in 2012, she's appeared at #1 on Barnes & Noble and iBooks charts around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Today, Newsweek, and InTouch Magazine.

Visit her at: www.kendallryanbooks.com for the latest book news, and fun extras


No comments:

Post a Comment