Friday, August 4, 2017

[Release Boost + Review] Daydream by Sapphire Knight



Title: Daydream
An Oath Keepers MC Standalone
Author: Sapphire Knight
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: August 1, 2017



Book Blurb

Daydream, or was it more like a Nightmare?

He was a biker, a Nomad at that.
They're the worst type of outlaws to fall for.
He called me his daydream and I fell.

I promised I wouldn't f×ck him, but I lied and then left.
I had to, he didn't want kids and I was carrying his child.

Now, I have to go back and can't help but wonder...
will he kill me for keeping his son a secret?






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS
----------



Our Reviews
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

4 Stars from Tiffany!

Lots Going on Here...

While I'm not a fan of insta-love, this was more insta-lust resulting in a baby, so that made up for it. From the blurb, you can tell this is going to be one heck of an angsty ride Sapphire Knight takes her readers on. 

We jump right into the nitty gritty of Nightmare and Bethany, which made the book feel like a fast read. Nightmare was a hard character, one of those you hate to love, however he scored high in my book because he stayed away from the club whores. Nothing like your old lady having to associate with your previous bangs. Ick.

Bethany was a pushover from the get go and Nightmare pretty much knew that. I liked that she was such a good mother that didn't raise her little boy with guilt. While she fought her own demons, she always kept him safe. She never got over her infatuation with Nightmare and once she saw him again, she was sucked right back in. 

It seems like these tough MC guys always talk a big game when it comes to women and kids, but then when they get older, they all want to settle down and Nightmare wasn't any different. He is a different man as compared to who he was three years ago. He's settled within the club and now wants what the others have. Too bad there is a high price for these guys when women and children are involved. 

The book is well written from dual points of view, going from past to present for the full story. I'm not sure if it's a spin off from another series as, I did feel lost with some of the supporting characters and how they fit in. All in all, it was an sexy, angsty, action packed MC read.

------

5 Stars from Brianna!

Sapphire Knight hit my radar earlier this year when I kept hearing a lot of good buzz about her writing so naturally I had to give her a go. About halfway into my first book, I quickly knew this was my kind of author. Sexy writing. Swoony characters. Twisted Plots. Edge of the seat suspense. She tugged on all of my marks.

Daydream is a spin off from her MC series and a standalone novel ..... not one to be missed. Captivating. Addicting. Passionate. Suspenseful. Second chances. This book was the perfect with two relatable and determined people that will have your heart beating a little faster and you all twisted up in knots inside.

Gritty. Raw. Ugly. Life and definitely love isn't always pretty... but with dark eventually comes light.

Demons. We all have them. Complicated. That's the word to describe Bethany and Nightmare. Secrets. Lurking in the shadows, they always find ways to expose themselves. Truths. Life will never be the same when everything comes to light. Will they get a second chance?

IT'S GONNA BE EPIC.

Nightmare and Bethany were magnetic. Their journey was bumpy and riddled with faults, ups, and downs but every moment and every step was so worth it. I got lost between the pages with these two, rooting on the sidelines.... and Nightmare, he's gonna walk that fine love/hate line.

Yes this is a standalone and yes it's a fucking amazing book that I'm imploring you to read...do yourself a favor and start from the beginning. It's definitely not a decision you will regret. Scouts honor 😬

I highly recommend this book!





Author Bio


Sapphire Knight is the International Bestselling Author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish, Corrupted, Forsaken Control, Unwanted Sacrifices, Friction, Unexpected Forfeit, Russian Roulette, Princess and 1st Time Love.

The series are called Russkaya Mafiya, Oath Keepers MC, Ground and Pound, and Dirty Down South. Her books all reflect on what she loves to read herself.

Sapphire's a Texas girl who is crazy about football. She's always had a knack for writing, whether it is poems or stories.


She originally studied psychology and believes that it's added to her passion for writing. 



Sapphire is the proud mom of two boys and has been married for thirteen years. When she's not busy in her writing cave, she's playing with her three Doberman Pinschers. She loves to donate to help animals and watch a good action movie.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment