Tuesday, August 8, 2017

[Release Blitz + Review] Reminding Avery by Kaylee Ryan




Title: Reminding Avery
Author: Kaylee Ryan
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: August 8, 2017



Book Blurb

Most of the guys in my town had me marked as off limits. My dating history was slim to none, until Dylan. He didn’t let labels deter him from sweeping me off my feet.

The day Avery Stanton took a chance on me is that day my life changed. Nothing else mattered but her. All I ever wanted was for her to be happy. I just wanted to love her, no matter how much distance was between us.

Dylan Knight wrecked me. He made me fall in love with him and then took it all away. Now I’m back, and I can’t deal. How do I pretend that he no longer owns my heart when all my heart does is scream his name?

Avery’s back and I know I have a fight on my hands. I remember every minute, every touch, every kiss, and every breath of our time together. Now I need to remind her.

------------

Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS




Our Reviews
💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

4.5 Stars from Renee!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, pain, suspense, and heartbreak.

This is more of Avery and Dylan’s story. Avery was always off limits but Dylan loved her so he made his move. They were great together but he wanted all her dreams to come true and for that to happen they could not stay together. When Avery comes back to town Dylan is determined that he will get his woman back. He still loves her. But after getting her heart broken Avery does not want to let Dylan back in. She knows she still loves him but the pain was just too much. But Avery must have forgotten just how determined that Dylan could be she just might be fighting a losing battle to keep her heart locked up tight. 

I loved these characters and the side characters. I felt I could connect with the characters and the story was a great read. 

I highly recommend this book

---------

4.5 Stars from Brianna!

I love Kaylee Ryan. I've not read every single book by her but rl I've read enough to know that when I have time to catch her words, I shamelessly do. Sexy. Sweet. Seductive. Intense. Passionate. I know what to expect and to set that bar high when her words flow on my kindle.

Reminding Avery was an beautiful and much needed second chance romance that tugged at my heartstrings a bit and had me squirming in my seat. Dylan and Avery got me lost between the pages of their incredible journey... glued until I had devoured every single moment.

He had to let her go once. Now she's back and he's getting his second chance.... he's just got to remind her why.

Oh yes! These two... everything about them was addicting. Dylan is gonna make you swoon and Avery will have you rooting for her. These two were complicated at times but man was the chemistry undeniable and that spark...magnetism was still there.

If you like an easier, softer, and meaningful romance then give Kaylee a try! This is the PERFECT romance to do it.

I highly recommend this book.





Author Bio

Kaylee Ryan is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author.  When she’s not spinning tales of happily ever after, she’s reading or spending time with family.  Born and raised an Ohio girl, Kaylee resides in Cincinnati with her husband and their son.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment