Tuesday, July 25, 2017

[Release Blitz + Review] Trixsters Anonymous by Ahren Sanders

Trixsters Anonymous Now Available FB 2

about the book(2)

Trixsters Anonymous Ebook 

Sassy, dramatic, hot-headed are just some of the words used to describe me since the time I was born. A few little mishaps growing up and my mom has a running ‘Emerson Baker’ prayer circle, and I have the reputation of a spit-fire that won’t go away.

I prefer the terms loyal, passionate, fiery, and possibly a bit impulsive.

So when my best friend proposes the concept of starting our own business, I jump on the idea.

CHEATERS BEWARE!

That should be our motto… because your secrets can’t stay hidden for long with Trixsters Anonymous on the case.

We are the moonlighting duo hell-bent on helping those who suspect their lovers are cheating. We’re professional, careful, and completely anonymous…What could possibly go wrong?

Walker Scott… that’s what goes wrong.

I never stood a chance against the gorgeous, hazel-eyed, fiercely determined man who storms into my life and completely blindsides me.

He’s the proof that opposites attract—and when they do, the chemistry is explosive.

Did I mention he’s also a detective? A very, very, talented detective?

Pretty soon being a Trixster is a lot more complicated.



Purchase Today!(1)

amazon(1)bandnibookskobo(1)

20314777_803894803102874_1387834536_o


○ ○ ○ 

Teasers(1)

RELEASE DAY 2 Trixsters Anonymous Teaser 4-2 


💋💜 OUR REVIEWS 💜💋
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

5 Stars from Renee!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, and heartbreak.

This is Emi and Walker’s story. Starting your own business with your best friend should be fun, right? The fun of working day in and day out with your bestie. The crazy trouble the two of you can get into. They are going into the spy business to catch cheaters. The business is supposed to be a secret. What happens when Walker a super-hot detective storms into their life. He wants something and is not afraid to get it. Too bad he wants Emi and she just might fight him at every turn. Can he win over Emi? Will they be able to keep the business a secret? Can they count on Walker to protect them from all the bad out there? 

I could connect with the characters and the story was a great read. 


I highly recommend this book.

-----

5 Stars from Brianna!

Ahren Sanders is a must read author in romance. She's one author that needs to be talked about more... and loved on more. Her words, journeys, and characters are brilliantly done in a relatable, addicting, and unforgettable way.

Trixsters Anonymous is her latest standalone novel and her best to date in my opinion... sexy, edgy, flirty, fun, laugh out loud, and engaging. Sanders takes her readers on a journey that will steal your heart and have you swooning... laughing... and smiling in uncontrollable ways.

Emi and Walker were perfect *sigh* .... everything about them was just right. I loved these two from the start and their story was so so good! Great banter and sizzling sparks... that chemistry and magnetic pull... it was smoking hot!

Don't expect to stop once you start.... I was glued to the this book once it landed on my kindle and I didn't come up for air until those pages quit turning.

If you like sexy, fun, captivating with dashes of the feels and heavy romance then this author is definitely for you.

I highly recommend this book.


RELEASE DAY Trixsters Anonymous Teaser 5

○ ○ ○

About the Author(1)

Ahren spent her formative years living in an active volcano. There her family made collectible lava art. She studied rock collecting at the Sorbonne in France. There she met the love of her life-her pet pig Sybil. She returned to the states and started writing. She is happily married to a guy who used to live under a bridge and she met while pole-dancing. Now, meet the real me. I grew up in the south and consider myself a true “Southerner”. Most of the special locations mentioned in my books are reflections of my favorite places. Living on the Florida coast, my family spends a lot time at the beach, which is where I usually can be found with a book in my hand.

○ ○ ○

Connect with the Author(1)

wwwfacebook alttwitter(1)ig(1)goodreads
amazon(1)bookbub(1)group(1)newsletter(1)


○ ○ ○

hostedby 

 Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment