Thursday, May 25, 2017

[Review Tour] Real Sexy by Meghan March

       

In Nashville, country stars are a dime a dozen.

I swore I’d never get caught up with one, but Boone Thrasher made a liar out of me.

I said I’d never put my heart on the line, but he didn’t ask before he stole it.

Now we’re facing my worst fears, and we'll see if this country boy is tough enough to see it through.

Girls like me don’t get happily ever afters… but maybe he’ll prove that wrong too.

BUY NOW: Amazon | iBooks  | BN | Kobo | Google Play







OUR REVIEWS:
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

5 Stars from Renee!


I was pulled right into this story. This is a 2 part story so be prepared to get both parts. The story has laughs, and naughty fun.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first:
Real Dirty (Real Dirty Duet, #1)

This is the second part of Riley and Boone’s story. This story picks up right were the last one left off. This couple is in for a fight. They must weed out the lies and deception that is ongoing. Can they make it or will the drama and obstacles surrounding them just be too much for them to fight through? Can Riley decide if all the crazy drama around Boone is worth fighting for? Or will insecurities be this couple’s downfall? Can Boone get Riley to believe that she is the one and only for him? You get to see a different side to both of these characters as they fight for a future.

I could connect with the characters and the story was a great read. 

I highly recommend this book

----------

5 Stars from Brianna!

He can't live without her and she needs to lay her heart on the line... it's about to get real sexy in here.

Meghan March is back with the sexy second installment in the Real Dirty Duet and what an epic and completely addicting conclusion she gave me.

Sexy. Sweet. Intense. Passionate. Angsty.

Real Sexy picks back up where Real Dirty left us hanging and threw me right back into the stick of it with Boone and Riley. These two are in for quite the journey, littered with ups, downs and everything in between.

I loved every moment of Riley and Boone's journey and all the emotions they evoked in me and the roller coaster that ensued. These two stole a piece of my heart and just a hint! Boone Thrashed is special... making my top book boyfriends list of all time.

If you like your books sweet, spicy and super sexy then Meghan is always a yes.

I highly recommend this book.




ALSO AVAILABLE:

Real Dirty AMAZON

I have everything a guy could want—a new single burning up the charts, more money than a simple country boy could spend, and a woman I’m planning to marry. Until she doesn’t show up for my proposal. The life I thought was so perfect, isn’t. The guy who thought he had everything, doesn’t. I’ve got my heart on lockdown, but life sends me straight into the path of a mouthy bartender who puts me in my place. Now the only place I want to put her is under me. I thought I was done with love, but maybe I’m just getting started. 

  Amazon | iBooks | BN | Kobo | Google Play    


       



ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

meghanmarchpic

Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She's also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she's ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment