Tuesday, May 9, 2017

[Blog Tour + Review] Chance Encounters by Jessica Prince


Chance Encounters, an all-new romantic comedy from Jessica Prince is now LIVE!!


CHance-Encounters-for-web


There are three kinds of nerdy women in the world.
- The Sexy Nerd
- The Confident Nerd; and
- The So-Socially-Awkward-it’s-Painful-to-Watch Nerd.

You can probably guess which one I am. After witnessing me making a fool of myself, Chance Hoffman decided to take pity on me. He’s smart, sexy, charming, and totally out of my league… and for some unexplainable reason, he wants to help me. Who am I to say no? Besides, I need all the assistance I can get.

There are three things that make a woman irresistible.
- Confidence
- A Wicked Sense of Humor; and
- A Killer Rack.

Melany Fitzgerald had none of those things. Or so I thought… until I really got to know her. She’s the total package and she doesn’t even realize it. Now I’m stuck with the uncomfortable task of helping her land another guy, all the while trying to ignore the fact that I’m starting to fall for her.

She thinks she’s an ugly duckling and wants to become a swan. All I want is her. And I’m not giving up without a fight.


ChanceEncounter-AN



READ TODAY!

(Free in Kindle Unlimited)
Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/lNojpc


   april19



OUR REVIEWS:
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

5 Stars from Brianna!

Jessica Prince really got me hooked as a reader with her amazing Pembrooke series and I'm a huge fan of romcom so this newest was a no brainer. And guess what? This book was so much better than I figured it would be.

A TOP book of the year.... oh it is so making the list.

Chance Encounters was a fast, sexy, sweet, fun, and laugh out loud romance that left me happy, satisfied, and with a few happy endings. Melany and Chance were so perfect and intriguing in every single way. I got addicted to them and the path their story took.

Opposites in every way yet undeniable and unrelenting chemistry is all the ways. 

He's sleek, sophisticated, gorgeous, and lucky with the ladies. She's frumpy, geeky, clueless, yet totally and inevitably adorable. She needs help with her crush and he is just the man to do it. BUT...... nothing ever goes according to plan and life always happens. They just never could have guessed what would happen next.

Oh these two were all kinds of fun and they had me completely smitten. I laughed, smiled, swooned and laughed some more as I read this story. 

I highly recommend this book.

--------

5 Stars from Renee!


5 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, sweet love, and heartbreak.

This is Melany and Chance’s story. Melany is socially awkward and a painfully shy geek.  Chance is sophisticated successful and gorgeous.  He can have any woman he wants and has a different one all the time.  She is looking to get a guy at her work to notice her and fall for her and she asks Chance for help.  He agrees but the more time he spends with her the more he falls for her.  Can he get her to forget about this guy at work and fall for him? He falls for ever part of her even her awkward parts now to just convince her that he is the one for her. 

I loved these characters and the side characters. I felt I could connect with the characters and the story was a great read.

I highly recommend this book.






ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Born and raised around Houston Texas, Jessica spent most of her life complaining about the heat, humidity, and all around pain in the ass weather. It was only as an adult that she quickly realized the cost of living in Houston made up for not being able to breathe when she stepped outside. That's why God created central air, after all. Jessica is the mother of a perfect little boy--she refuses to accept that he inherited her attitude and sarcastic nature no matter what her husband says. In addition to being a wife and mom, she's also a wino, a coffee addict, and an avid lover of all types of books--romances still being her all time favs. Her husband likes to claim that reading is her obsession but she just says it's a passion...there's a difference. Not that she'd expect a boy to understand. Jessica has been writing since she was a little girl, but thankfully grew out of drawing her own pictures for her stories before ever publishing her first book. Because an artist she is not.  

 Connect with the Author:


Jessica's Princesses: http://bit.ly/JPsPrincesses

No comments:

Post a Comment