Monday, April 3, 2017

[Release Day Blitz + Review] Tempt The Boss by Natasha Madison












Lauren
Going back to work was supposed to be a painless transition, but when my new boss turns out to be an arrogant, cocky jerk, he quickly turns my professional life into a world of torture. Okay, fine, calling him an asshat before knowing he was my boss wasn't my finest moment. Hating him should be easy. I just never counted on him being so gorgeous or charming when he's not annoying me.

Austin
I expected my new assistant to be professional and punctual, but all I'm getting are dirty looks and rude comments. I should fire the little hellion, but instead all I can think about is bending her over my desk and breaking every rule I've ever made for myself.

One look. One touch. One night. If we break the rules, our lives will never be the same again.

Good thing rules were made to be broken. And besides, it feels so good to Tempt the Boss.


IMG_2657.PNG


5 Stars from Brianna!
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥


Instant fan, go-to author, always one click no matter what.... as soon as I read the first book this new author ever wrote, I was hooked... line and sinker. Each book she has released to date has been sexy, unique, different and completely enthralling. Natasha Madison has a talent.... and with each book she proves it.

Tempt the Boss was a sexy, fun, flirty, intense, seductive, and smoldering romance. This book left me in puddles of lust... and had me swooning, giggling, and falling head over heels with ALL of the words. I loved every moment of this journey... seriously Lauren and Austin were everything in the best ways possible.

This book was so so good and hilarious, belly aching at times funny y'all.... and completely captivating from the passionate angst to the undeniable chemistry to the fiery storyline to rounding it out with sizzling banter.... Madison will have you on the edge of your seat, hanging on to Austin and Lauren's every word... rooting for that happy ending and enjoying the moments to it.

He's the sexy and irresistible boss. She's his fiery new assistant. Get ready for loads of fire.... tons of shenanigans... plenty of laughs... and one journey that will have your smiling, guaranteed, cover to cover. Oh and happy endings come in multiples!

I highly recommend this book!


IMG_2658.PNG


5 Stars from Renee!
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, and heartbreak. 

This is Lauren and Austin’s story. Lauren is heading back to work but she thought it would be easy. Her boss is making it oh so difficult. Austin is Lauren’s boss when she is not back talking him he is thinking naughty thoughts about her. Can these two keep their hands to themselves. With the chemistry between them I think not. They have a funny back and forth between them but really, it’s just foreplay. As Austin is about to break every rule he ever had and love every second of it. 

I loved these characters and the side characters. I felt I could connect with the characters and the story was a great read. 

I highly recommend this book.


IMG_2659.PNG




When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Author Links: Goodreads /  Twitter / Facebook / Instagram  Amazon / Readers Group



No comments:

Post a Comment