Tuesday, March 28, 2017

[Release Blitz + Review] I Just Want You by Kaylee Ryan




Title: I Just Want You
Author: Kaylee Ryan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 28, 2017



Book Blurb

“Go to college,” they said. “Get a good job,” they said. “It will be a piece of cake.” Well, whoever they are, they lied. Sure, college was a blast, but after college, not so much. The finding a job to go with my expensive education, that part was not so easy. At least not until I was offered a position at the new club in town.

Life is defined by the little moments that have the power to change it completely. I never thought getting a cup of coffee would change mine, but it did. She did. She’s one of those moments.

He’s my boss.

She’s my employee. 

I want him.

I can’t resist her.





Purchase Links

Special release price of $2.99
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Our Reviews
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

4.5 Stars from Renee!

I was pulled right into this story. They have laughs, lust, love, and forever.

This is Berklee and Crew's story. Berklee is working at a coffee shop after earning her super expensive diploma that she is not using because everyone wants someone who has experience. He meets a guy who comes in day after day. Crew is hooked with the woman at the coffee shop when he should be spending all his time on his new club. He needs to really get to work he only has a month or so to get everything done at the club before it opens. When Berklee is hired at his club as the office manager he knows he is going to have her no matter what. He just can’t get enough of her. Can she resist him? Or is the club about to go down in flames.

I highly recommend this book and anything by this author.
 

-----------

4.5 Stars from Brianna!

Sexy. Smoldering. Sweet. Fun. Kaylee Ryan is back with her newest release that is sure to leave you in puddle of lust and love with Crew and Berklee. Contemporary romance at its best... Ryan brings her ALL with this book.

I Just Want You was a smoldering and captivating romance that pulled at my hearts strings and fiddled with my emotions. This book was so addicting... consuming... passionate... steamy... and intense that I'm surprised my kindle didn't overheat at certain times. Crew was so delicious and Berklee was my kind of girl.... but watching them fall? A beautiful bonus.

Temptation.... Distractions... it never looked and tasted so good. Crew and Berklee's lives are about to be shaken to the core... but only in the best ways possible. Their boundaries will be crossed... Limits will be tested... Hearts will be on the line. Get ready for a heart pounding and all consuming kind of love story.

Kaylee Ryan is a fantastic storyteller and a brilliant artist. This is NOT one book by her you want to miss.

I highly recommend this book.





Author Bio

Kaylee Ryan has had a passion for reading since she was a little girl. That passion has slowly led to spinning romantic tales, and a one-click addiction. When she doesn’t have her nose stuck in her kindle or fingers glued to the keyboard, you can find Kaylee hanging out with friends and family. She loves all genres of music, and enjoys scrapbooking. She lives in Ohio with her husband (her real life happily ever after) and their rambunctious little boy.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment