Monday, January 30, 2017

[Review] Love in Lingerie by Alessandra Torre

16112928_734635353352020_2793574769252324719_o


══════════════════


love-in-lingerie-about-the-book-granatna-e31433

lil_frontcover_lores

I hired her to fix my company, to bring Marks Lingerie back to life. I didn’t expect her to become my friend. I didn’t expect to fall in love with her.

The first rule of business is to never touch your employees. I think there is another rule about not falling for your best friend—a rule against imagining the curves of her body, or the way her breathing would change if I pulled down her panties and unzipped my pants.

Now, I can’t wait any longer. I’m tossing out the rules.

Damn the company.

Damn our friendship.

Damn my fears.  



love-in-lingerie-buy-links-granatna-e314331
amazonbarnes-and-nobleituneskobosmashwords


love-in-lingerie-add-to-goodreads-granatna-e31433


══════════════════


love-in-lingerie-teasers-granatna-e31433 
release-teaser-2


══════════════════



:: MY REVIEW ::


5 Stars!

Epic Romance!

When I say epic, I mean this love didn't happen at first sight, or overnight, this baby took some time. Alessandra Torre gives her readers two meant to be characters, with a long road to hoe in front of them before seeing if they can even make things work. It was a fantastic struggle of love and power from beginning to end.

While I didn't hate or love Trey right off the bat, I knew there was something more to him. I really wanted him to grow up and settle down. Whether it was with Kate or not, he was starting to look old and desperate in the game he was playing. There are rules and rules are meant to be broken, unless the one you want to break them for is turning everything in your life for the better. Is it worth the risk, he's always asking himself.

Kate was a strong gal at times. Sure she was as enamoured with the handsome business owner as the next girl, however she also knew he would demolish her heart in a second. She's there for a job. A job she is damn good at and they both know it. With the sexual attraction so thick and constantly present, it's hard to get things done. All puns intended there.

"In some ways our bond seems unflappable. In others ways, we seems as fragile as glass."

We travel through years with Trey and Kate, as they build the business, as well as a beautiful friendship. One that is laced with nothing but sexual innuendos mind you. They each live thier own lives, yet always keep tabs on what the other is doing. I wouldn't call it angst, more so unexplored passion, is what was a constant in the background of this book and I enjoyed it. Eager to find out what Trey's deal really was and if Kate would be able to handle it once she found out.

"I can have it all. I can. I will."

Love in Lingerie was a great, sexy read that I finished in a matter of hours dying to see how it was going to play out. Written from dual points of view, the book is a standalone with a nice epilogue to wrap things up.



 ══════════════════

 
release-teaser-1


══════════════════

love-in-lingerie-about-the-author-granatna-e31433
Author Photo 

Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of fourteen novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense, all with a strong undercurrent of sexuality. Torre has been featured in such publications as Elle and Elle UK, co-hosted Dirty Sexy Funny with Jenny McCarthy, as well as guest blogged for the Huffington Post and RT Book Reviews. She has also served as the Bedroom Blogger for Cosmopolitan.com.

You can learn more about Alessandra on her website at www.alessandratorre.com, or you can find her on Twitter (@ReadAlessandra) or Facebook.


love-in-lingerie-connect-with-author-granatna-e31433
84faf-website481e5-facebook868e4-twitter1a806-instagram
goodreads84c16-amazonyoutube-2ed575-newsletter


15974852_734634756685413_8105527210105205736_o


══════════════════


hostedby

website goldfacebook goldtwitter goldinstagram goldPinterest goldyoutube goldgold label_newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment