Friday, December 23, 2016

[Review] Tattooed Hearts by C.A. Harms


Title: Tattooed Hearts
Author: C.A. Harms
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 13, 2016



Permanent
An indefinite, everlasting and imperishable stamp.
Like a tattoo.
One that would forever be with you to remind you of a single moment in time, or a person that touched you in some way.
That was exactly what Jenny was to Sean.
And no matter how hard he tried, he could never forget the one girl who would forever have his heart.
A lifetime of friendship, shattered by one irreversible mistake.
A choice that Jenny would forever regret, but only because it pushed away the one person she truly loved.
A love so deep that they felt as if they were one.
Years passed, and still that love remained deep…stamped with an unfading ink.
When their paths cross after six years of longing, they are faced with a choice.
Forget the past and let go of the heartache…giving in to the temptation that was always there.
Or continue to torture themselves by avoiding what was always meant to be.
Tattooed Hearts of endless love…
Will it be enough or will the memories of their past create an unbreakable wedge between them.












5 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, pain, a second chance at love, and heartbreak. 

This is Jenny and Sean’s story. One mistake shattered two people. They were best friends who fell in love. They still love each other but went in different directions. Now years later when they cross paths they have to decide if they want another chance or if is this is the time for closure. Can sins of the past be forgiven? Will love really concur all? This couple will have some things to overcome but can they really forgive and move on? Will he step up when she needs help? Or is this the end of them? 

I loved these characters and also the side characters. I felt I was able to connect with the characters and the story was a great read. 


I highly recommend this book and can’t wait for the next story from this author.



5 Stars!

C.A. Harms is a fantastic storyteller. Her words are beautiful and her stories are breathtaking. Her alphas are swoonworthy to the max and her heroes are girls you always root for. And in usual fashion, Harms delivered and knocked it out of the park. This book was perfectly executed and seamlessly written... the words just flowing right off of the pages, making me get lost between them. 

Tattooed Hearts was a sexy, sweet, intense, and passionate romance that kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I swooned, smiled, got angry, laughed, totally got something in my eye (wink wink) and fell head over heels in love.  This book took me on a journey that I didn't want to end.

Jenny and Sean...  the best of friends... two people destined to be together until life happened. Sometimes it has detours. Sometimes it doesn't go according to plan. And when fate intervenes,  can you find a way to give love a second chance? Can the sins of the past be truly forgiven?  Find out as Sean and Jenny give you an epic love story that won't soon be forgotten.

Tattooed Hearts quickly slid its way into my top books for this year, while solidifying this author's place on my top ten list.

I highly recommend this book.





A LITTLE ABOUT ME, LET’S see where to start.
I love HEA stories, as long as they come packing a little heat. I need some excitement, some angst, and moments that make me fan my face, those are always good too. I am an Illinois girl, born and raised. Simple and true, it honestly doesn’t take much to make me happy. I love the little things, they truly mean the most. I may have a slight addiction to my new Keurig, oh my, that thing is a godsend. And so fast too. I have two children who truly are my very best friends. Their faces never fail to put a smile on my face. I have been married to my husband for sixteen years, and even though at times I want to beat him with a stick, I would never change the years we have had. We have learned and fallen, only to pick each other up, dust off the ache, and help each other make it right.
I am one of those authors that adores my readers. I love to hear from you. After all, it is because of each one of you that I continue to write. I look forward to you feedback.
Be sure to follow me to stay up-to-date on all my upcoming releases.


No comments:

Post a Comment