Thursday, December 8, 2016

[Release Tour + Review] Womanizer by Katy Evans

WOMANIZER RT BANNER .jpg 

Womanizer by Katy Evans
Release Date: December 5th, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Womanizer-v2-Ebook (1).jpg


SYNOPSIS:

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Evans comes a brand new contemporary romance. WOMANIZER is a full length standalone, and no other books in the series need to be read.

You've seen the headlines: Womanizing billionaire player! Watch out! Stay away!
We were just two strangers. Facing a forbidden attraction, a chemical connection. Neither of us expected or wanted it to amount to more.
But I had never been drawn to a guy the way I was drawn to this one: my brother's best friend, and CEO of the company where I interned.
Even knowing I should stay away, I proved to be too human, after all.
The chemistry was amazing.
The laughs were incredible.
I opened up to him in more ways than I'd opened up to anyone before.
But sex was as far as I'd go.
Just sex because he was too irresistible.
Just sex because I wouldn't be falling for him.
Just sex because I'd leave in three months, and I'd like for my brother not to kill me, and for nobody to find out he was my wicked little secret.
He wasn't the One.
He was just a womanizer.
But for a time, he would be mine.


ShowMe.png




AN (3) (1).png





BUY LINKS:
 Amazon Paperback: http://amzn.to/2bKd6iU


DirtySecret.png




OUR REVIEWS:


5 Stars!

First can we talk about that cover?! I thought Ladies Man was special because that cover is sweet yet perfect the story but this cover... BRILLIANT and AMAZING to the max.

Ok and moving on to another masterpiece by this author...

Katy Evans is back with another standalone installment in the Manwhore series and boy did she take this series up a notch with this book. Let's get real... this series brilliant all the way down the board and picking favorites in near impossible but Womanzier was... special, intense, passionate, captivating, sexy, steamy, and real... the best of the series.

Forbidden. Desirable. Inescapable. Swoon! I loved Olivia and Callan hard. These two were the absolute perfect match. Their story seduced me from cover to cover, getting me lost between the pages and not stopping until their journey was over. Their chemistry was undeniable. Callan is the alpha male that you can't help but root for and Olivia was the light to his dark.

Definitely a top read of 2016 for me.

I highly recommend this book.



5 Stars!

 I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first:
Manwhore (Manwhore #1)
Manwhore +1 (Manwhore, #2)
Ms. Manwhore (Manwhore, #2.5)
Ladies Man (Manwhore #3)


This is Olivia and Callan’s story. Olivia is an intern. She is attracted to the CEO of the company Callan. But he is a womanizer. She knows she needs to stay away from him. But the chemistry could light up the building. Can she take the three months with him and walk away? Or will change all the rules for her and want a forever? She is determined he will be hers. She will walk away no matter what right? She can have some laughs and exit after. Callan has his own ideas about where this is going. Callan will get her to believe him. No matter what.

I love the chemistry between these two. I felt I was able to connect with the characters and the story was a great read.

I highly recommend this book.





ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 9 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

Connect with the Author:
Email: katyevansauthor@gmail.com
 Twitter @authorkatyevans
 Website: www.katyevans.net

No comments:

Post a Comment