Thursday, December 8, 2016

[Release Blitz + Review] Torch by LeAnn Ashers


Torch

Title: Torch
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: December 8

Goodreads






Synopsis

One moment, one ordinary day changed my life and led me to my forever.

Three guys tried to kidnap me.

One man saved me.

I was beyond scared. Being blind, I was already terrified of my every move, the unknown frightening.

His name is Torch. Once he decided I was his, he didn't let me go. Torch became everything to me: my protector, my safe haven, my husband, lover, and most of all, the father to my babies. He made me see that I didn't have to be afraid of my every step, because he would always be there to catch me before I fell.

Torch is the Vice President of the Devils Souls MC. The men are violent and scary, but I learned to trust them, because above everything else, their women are protected. They became my family. My only family.
 






:: OUR REVIEWS ::


5 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. This is the first story by this author I read but will not be the last. The story has laughs, pain, kidnapping, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Kayla and Torch’s story. Torch saves Kayla from being kidnapped. When she states she is blind he knows he needs to take her with him and keep her safe. He knows he has to take care of her. Can Kayla trust him? Her past is not great and she never really knew love but can she trust torch to take care of her? With danger coming from a few different sources can he really keep her safe? Can they build a future together when there love was just so sudden?

I loved these characters and also the side characters. I felt I was able to connect with the characters and the story was a great read.

I highly recommend this book.




5 Stars!

LeAnn Ashers stole my heart quite a few books ago. I love, love, love her style of writing. Her books tend to be easy, sweet, intense, passionate, full of insta-love (yes, please!) and completely over the top only in the best kinds of ways.

Torch is the first standalone book in her brand new Devils Souls MC series. Full of suspense, love, lust, and action, this book sucked me in from page one and did not let me go until long after the story was over. Torch introduces us to Kayla and Torch, two souls who meet and form an instant bond... connection.

Kayla is sweet, kind, innocent, and the victim of a crime... this is where she meets Torch, her savior. Torch is the vice president of a motorcycle club and rough around the edges but loyal down to his bones. She is the sweet to his sour... the light to his dark... the tender to his rough. Their journey won't be easy but it'll be totally worth every moment.

I loved these two.... hard. Their chemistry was sizzling and the steam was scorching. Every part of this book worked... even if it was fast paced. I cannot wait for the next in this series.

I highly recommend this book.







AMAZON * B&N * KOBO * iBOOKS







About the Author

Logo

LeAnn Asher is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing She released her debut novel early 2016, and can’t wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally.





Logo PNG (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment