Tuesday, December 13, 2016

[Release Blitz + Review] Shattered Illusions by J.C. Thompson



Title: Shattered Illusions
Series: The Club Series, Book #2
Author: J.C. Thompson
Release Date: December 13th





Add on Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2fO48zh
Amazon Buy Link: http://amzn.to/2exPLm7
Illusions (book one): http://amzn.to/2dduwRr






SYNOPSIS:

Aly
I thought my life was on track. I own a successful nightclub. I fell in love with an amazing man. Everything was going as planned. Until it wasn't. One reckless decision may have cost me everything. I put too many people in danger and now the one person I thought I could count on is pushing me away and trying to tell me he isn't who I think he is.

Cole
Hind sight is a b**ch. You are always left with the what if's. What if I had told her the truth? What if I had stopped her from leaving my office? What if I had never become involved with her. I can't change the past, but I can right my wrongs. Shouldn't be that hard. Only it is. I need to do what's best for Aly. Do I take the cowards way out, or listen to my heart and fight for my own Illusion of what our reality could be?

**Shattered Illusions is NOT a standalone and should be read following Illusions. Shattered Illusions in the conclusion of Cole and Aly's story**




MY REVIEW:


4.5 Stars!

J.C. Thompson is back with the conclusion to the Cole and Aly's story... two people we met in book one of the Club series, Illusions. Sexy. Intense. Passionate. Illusions was everything I love in romance, minus that wicked little cliffhanger. This series was my first introduction to J.C. Thompson and after these two books, i will definitely be a long time fan.

On the heels of book one and that jaw dropping ending that left me salivating for more, we are thrust back into Aly and Cole's world because their story is far from over... Drama. Secrets. Lies. Truths. Revelations. Shattered Illusions is going to captivate you cover to cover. Get ready for a sequel you never saw coming.

I highly recommend this book and series.




CONNECT WITH J.C. THOMPSON:
Author page- http://bit.ly/2akZuvN

No comments:

Post a Comment