Friday, November 25, 2016

[Review] Falling by Allyn Lesley




Title - Falling
Author - Allyn Lesley
Genre - New Adult/Contemporary Romance
Standalone or series - Standalone
Release Date - September 21, 2016

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25564973-falling?ac=1&from_search=true



BOOK BLURB:


A good man falls seven times,

But I’m far from a good man.

I’ve got my own set of rules,

And I never stray from them.
I live by a simple set of guidelines and they’re easy to follow.

But when Chelsea Robinson walked into my garage,

The rules went out the door.
Suddenly, I was falling.
No, that's not right.
It was more like a crash-landing,
Because I sure as hell couldn't stop myself.
And now, I’m still falling,
Uncontrollably.
For a woman I shouldn’t even want.
But when love steps in, you have no option but to break your own rules.




PURCHASE LINKS:
Amazon | iTunes | Google Play





TEASER:





MY REVIEW:


4 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, anger, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Chelsea and Dyllan’s story. Dyllan has his own rules about woman. Meeting Chelsea changes all his rules but will misunderstanding and assumptions keep this couple from a relationship? Dyllan is jaded and that makes for a harder time of believing in a forever. Can Chelsea get him to believe in her? Can these two people that belong together really get their act together and finally admit the love they have for each other?

I loved these characters and also the side characters. I felt I was able to connect with the characters and the story was a great read.

I recommend this book.






ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

 Allyn Lesley

WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment