Tuesday, November 15, 2016

[Release Blitz + Review] Sweet Cheeks by K. Bromberg

sweetcheeks
        

BOOK BLURB:

sweetcheeks_frontcover
 An all new second chance love story by the New York Times Bestselling author of the Driven series.

It all started with the invitation. To my ex-fiance’s new wedding.

I should have ignored it.Thrown it away. Set it afire. But I didn’t. I replied.

With a plus one.

And then my assistant accidentally mailed it.

Enter Hayes Whitley. Mega-movie star. The man who has captured the hearts of millions. But I gave him mine years ago. He was my first love. He was my everything. Right until he up and left to chase his dreams without so much as a simple goodbye.

When he showed up out of the blue ten years later, I should have known to steer clear. I should have rejected his offer to take me to my ex’s wedding. I should have never let him kiss me.

But I didn’t.

And now we’re left wondering if the pieces of the life we once shared still fit together somehow. First loves are hard to forget. The question is, do we want to forget? Or do we risk the chance and see what happens next?




PURCHASE LINKS:
      

stealone-moremoment_tall-1




OUR REVIEWS:


5 Stars!

 The story has laughs, a second chance at love, and heartbreak.

This is Saylor and Hayes’s story. These two were childhood sweethearts but Hayes left Saylor behind when he went to fulfill his dreams. Saylor has been invited to her exs wedding and she is going with a plus 1. Now ten years later Saylor and Hayes meet again. They have both grown but the love is still there. You can feel the chemistry flowing off these two. When Hayes wants to take Saylor to the wedding she agrees but one kiss leads to more. Can these two who have been apart for some many years really get back together? Can they really make something work or is this going to be just another disappointment when Hayes walks away again?

I loved these characters and also the side characters. I felt I was able to connect with the characters and the story was a great read.

I recommend this book.



5 Stars!

K. Bromberg will always be a favorite of mine and the Driven series is on of my top ten favorites of all time for sure. These folks stole my heart in book one and the new introductions... well they are definitely welcome. And as this series progresses, each book gets better and better. But Bromberg sizzles with this newest installment.

Sweet Cheeks was a sweet and sexy second chance romance that made my heart full. This book was so good with a captivating storyline that hooked me from the first page. I went on a roller coaster of emotions... laughing, swooning, smiling, and falling head over heels in love. Sure there were ups and downs along their journey, but each moment was so worth it.

Hayes and Saylor (I mean their names are even adorable!) were the perfect match. Their second chance at love was perfect in every way. And their chemistry? Still magnetic. I rooted for these two hard... wanting them to get that happy ending.

I highly recommend this book.






ABOUT K. BROMBERG:

dsc_0087

New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate and hate to love. She’s a mixture of most of her female characters: sassy, intelligent, stubborn, reserved, outgoing, driven, emotional, strong, and wears her heart on her sleeve. All of which she displays daily with her husband and three children where they live in Southern California. On a whim, K. Bromberg decided to try her hand at this writing thing. Since then she has written The Driven Series (Driven, Fueled, Crashed, Raced, Aced), the standalone Driven Novels (Slow Burn, Sweet Ache, Hard Beat, and Down Shift), and a novella (UnRaveled). She is currently finishing up Sweet Cheeks a standalone novel out November 14th. Her plans for 2017 include a sports romance duet (2 books: The Player, The Catch) and the Everyday Heroes series (3 books: Cuffed, Combust, and Cockpit). She’s also writing a novella for the 1,001 Dark Night series that will be out in February 2017. She loves to hear from her readers so make sure you check her out on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment