Wednesday, October 5, 2016

[Release Tour + Review] Kade by Jane Anthony


Kade: A Second Chance Rock Star Romance
by Jane Anthony
Genre: Rocker Romance Standalone
Release Date: October 3, 2016 
Cover Designer: Pink Ink Designs  






--KADE--
Ainsley Daniels. She is a typhoon. A tidal wave. A goddamned wrecking ball. She burst into my world unannounced and left nothing but destruction in her wake. The worst part about it: I can’t get her out of my head.
In a bizarre twist of fate, the drummer of my band is marrying Ainsley’s best friend. In a few months, I’ll be face to face with the woman who took my heart and ran. It’s been over a year since I first laid eyes on her, and I’m finally getting the second chance I was hoping for. This time, I’ll do anything to make Ainsley Daniels mine.

--AINSLEY--
Kade Black isn’t just the lead singer of the most notorious rock band in the world, he’s my dark horse. Our one night plan became three weeks of debauchery, and I never intended to see him again when it was over. 
He offered me the world, but I'm too much of a realist. Instead, I pushed him away and spent the last year building a life for myself. Now Jenny’s wedding is blowing into town like a hurricane, stirring up feelings I’ve worked so hard to ignore. Between my daughter, my job, and a bitter ex-husband who's determined to destroy me, the last thing I need in my new life is Kade coming back to shake things up. I’ve moved on. 
If only Kade Black weren’t so damned irresistible.











4 Stars!

 Jane Anthony is a brand new author for me and one I will be looking for in the future. I love a good rock star romance... they are my weaknesses when it comes to this genre so me picking up this book was a no brainer.


Kade is a second chance romance full of fire, passion, intensity, and drama. This book will keep you on your toes from cover to cover. I devoured this story in a few short hours and by the end, I honestly wasn't ready to let these two go. Their story was beautiful, sweet, angsty, and gave me all the feels throughout their journey.

Let's introduce you to our rock star and the mom who is going to bring him to his feet...

 Ainsley is a single mom is trying to get a handle on her life, rebuild and move on. She has an ex he!! bent on making her life difficult, and after his betrayal, she is still wounded, raw, and in self doubt. When she agrees to go on tour with a famous rock band for three weeks to help out her bestie, she has no idea it is going to forever change her life.


Kade is the ultimate rock star. Women falling at his feet and tons of adoring fans, he is cocky, confident, and knows what he wants. But when he meets Ainsley, he knows she has to be his. And as he gets to know her, he want so to prove he is for keeps and the man she needs. But Ainsley needs to grow and see if she can handle all that comes with him.

Time passes... life changes... and now it's been a year since they have been face to face. Can they make it work or will it burn up in flames?

Oh man! These two are people to play with your heart as you watch their journey unfold. This story was full of steam, lust, and ultimately love with an epilogue that was sweet, cute, and will have you swooning hard.

 I recommend this book.




4 Stars!

 Predictable, but Good

From now on I want books to warn about insta-love just like they do with triggers, cheating and cliffhangers. I'm not a huge fan of insta-love because it's hard to pull off and I try and steer clear of them, however Jane Anthony did a pretty good job with it this time around.

While the storyline was predictable, manwhore-rockstar-that-finds-the-one-girl-that-changes-his-ways and liked it. I liked Kade, as well as Ainsley and I liked them together as a couple. She was insecure and questioned his motives constantly, which made the story realistic. Plus this girl has some major baggage. Baggage that is suppose to scare off the big bad rockstar that can have any girl he wants, but the guy sticks it out.

Thrown together by her best friend Jenny, Ainsley and Kade have instant feelings for each other and it takes at least a few nights together for him to finally talk her out of her pants. Ainsley told herself she'd give this rock god three weeks (while getting some good sex for herself) then go back to her everyday life. Yeah right. We can see that's never going to happen. With her past constantly thrown in her face, as well as her lack of trust in Kade, it does make for quite the bumpy ride for us readers.

The angst was right up there, as well as traveling from the past to the present to get the full story on both of these characters. Well written from dual points of view, Kade is a quick, sexy read with a nice epilogue to tie up all of the loose ends.





4 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, lust, tears, love, and heartbreak.

 This is Ainsley and Kade's story. She is a single mom with a bitter ex husband and more baggage than most. He is a rock star who lives day to day and parties hard. When their worlds collide, fireworks explode. How can it ever work when their lives are so vastly different? Will Ainsley give Kade a chance to prove he is all in or will she run? And if she does, will Kade try to catch her?


I recommend this book and look forward to more in the future.






 “This is the first I have read by this author and will definitely look for more.” - Reader Review

“* I will definitely be reading this book again!!” - Author Cordelia Michelsen

“wow just wow! this book was just amazing! another awesome book you wrote!” - Reader Review







Jane Anthony is a romance author, fist pumping Jersey-girl, and hard rock enthusiast. She resides in the 'burbs of New Jersey with her husband and children. She loves coffee, Halloween, and all things 80's. When she's not writing, she's an avid reader, concert goer, and party planner extraordinaire.
Jane loves hearing from her readers! Connect with her on these social media sites, and don't be too shy to say hello!






No comments:

Post a Comment