Wednesday, October 19, 2016

[Release Day Blitz + Review] Say You Remember by H.D'Agostino



Title: Say You Remember
Author: H.D'Agostino
Series: Witness #4
Release Date: October 19, 2016


 


 




BOOK BLURB:

I had it all once…I was popular, a jock, the center of attention in any group, friends that followed me everywhere. I thought I ruled the world, and in my high school I did. Girls threw themselves at me, and I used them knowing they’d never mean anything until I met her…Danielle Reed.

I never planned on liking her or even falling in love, but I did. I fell hard, and I ruined it before it could really begin.

It’s been eight years now. I never thought I’d see her again, but here she is. The thing is, she can’t stand me. She reminds me every chance she gets of what a horrible person I was, and how she hopes I rot in hell. I know it would be simpler to just move on and forget about her, but I can’t. I can’t let her go, and I don’t want to.

Danielle Reed will be mine again. I just need to make her remember.

Say You Remember is book 4 in The Witness Series.




BUY NOW:




OUR REVIEWS:


4 Stars!

H.D'Agostino is back with her Witness series with a intense installment featuring one guy who wants to make the past wrongs... right. I adored this series with all the mystery and suspense that surrounded it but this book in the series was brilliant.

#SayYouRemember was full of steam, love, lust, passionate embraces, and second chances. This book will take you on an emotional journey full of ups and downs but each moment was worth it once we go to the end. I devoured this fast read and it devoured me right back because honestly who wouldn't want a Mason in their life.

Mason is two different people.. the one he use to be as a kid and the man who he is today. He has past regrets that eat at him but none more than what happened with Danielle. Now he is face to face with her after all those years.. and he knows he has to make it rught. Danielle? She wants nothing to do with him.

Mason has a fight on his hands when it comes to the girl who holds the key to his heart.. even if it has taken him until now to figure it out.  She hates him and wants him to stay away from her as far as possible. Can he prove he is different? Will she give him a chance?

Two souls. Two hearts. One beautiful second chance. One epic love story.

Get ready for angst, drama, secrets, truths, revelations, laughs, love and happy endings.

I recommend this book.



4 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story flowed well and kept me interested in the story. The story has laughs, secrets, second chance at love, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first...
Being Nobody (Witness, #1)
Becoming Somebody (Witness #2)
Promise Me Tomorrow (Witness #3)

This is Danielle and Mason’s story. Mason regrets on this in his life and that was what happened between him and Danielle. Years later he runs into Danielle. She wants nothing to do with him. He wants a second chance. He is going to have to pull out all the stops in order for her to forgive him. As for a second chance she is sure that is never going to happen. But what happens when the feeling start to come back for the boy you knew who grew into the man before you today. Two different people who at the core is the one you always wanted. Can you really resist? When all the secrets of the past are laid bare will Danielle still want him?

I felt I was able to connect with the characters and the story was a great read.

I highly recommend this book.




ABOUT THE AUTHOR:


Heather D’Agostino is an avid reader turned Bestselling Author of the Contemporary Romance Series The Broken Series, The Shatter Series, The Second Chances Series, The Cook Brothers Series, and Romantic Suspense series The Witness Series.         

She attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte where she received a Bachelor’s of Arts in Elementary Education with a minor in Mathematics.

She currently lives in Central New York with her husband, two children, two dogs, and three cats. When she’s not writing she can usually be found at the dance studio, soccer field, or one of the many other places that she plays ‘Supermom’.




No comments:

Post a Comment