Friday, October 21, 2016

[Release Blitz + Review] House Rules by Rebecca Brooke



Title: House Rules
Series: Traded #2
Author: Rebecca Brooke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 20

Goodreads



Synopsis

*Note: House Rules is a standalone novel in the Traded Series

I stuck my dick in a different woman every night.
They lined up, pawing at me. All of them wanting to be part of the bad boy prestige that was Miller Hawes.
Then they flipped the river…
And she was mine. Sexy, compelling and the first woman who didn’t fall at my feet. Why can’t I get her out of my head?
I need to focus on taking over the family business. Except all my attention is on one thing and one thing only.
Tess.






::: MY REVIEW :::


5 Stars!

Rebecca Brooke is back and hotter than ever! Traded was amazing. The writing was brilliant and the storyline was original and intense.... a little dark, angsty and suspenseful... yeah I was hooked from the start but House Rules took her writing to a whole new level.  I was intrigued from the very start and couldn't put this book down until the pages quit turning.

Miller is here and about to get the deal of a lifetime. He is a bad man... mayhem, corruption, lies, secrets, and danger surround his life. But all it takes is one moment and one decision to twist everything up and now he wants what he never knew he need.

  One game and one bet are going to change his life. One night with a woman who isn't like the others he has had in his bed. She's is feisty, sassy, sexy, sweet, sincere, and independent. He is use to women falling at his feet... while it seems she cannot stand him. Now he has had her and knows one night will never be enough...

Get ready for a thrilling journey! Folks I am telling you... this is not one to be missed. I got lost in between the pages of this book and it was amazing.... and bonus! It is a complete standalone though Traded introduces this family and lifestyle.

I highly recommend this book.












AMAZON * B&N * KOBO * iBOOKS




About the Author

Rebecca Brooke

Rebecca a New Jersey native has had a passion for reading all of her life. No matter the genre, turning her dreams into stories for her readers to treasure is more than she could ask for. She lives with her family wishing every day could be spent in the summer sun.







Logo PNG (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment