Monday, October 3, 2016

[Release Blitz + Review] Broken by Alexis Noelle


Broken (Deathstalkers MC Novel)
Author: Alexis Noelle
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 3, 2016
Cover Design: Cover Me Darling




This is what I signed up for. 
I knew it from the start. 
I'm the newest prospect for the Deathstalkers MC Club. 
I'll do whatever they ask--whenever they want it done. 
No questions. 
I'll take their bullshit and follow orders, like nobody's business. 
Cuz once I get that patch, that label, 
I'm in. 
But when one of the old ladies takes in a stray, 
I can't help but feel the pull toward her. 
Izzy makes me question everything. 
But I can't. 
I have to sit back and pray like Hell that someone else, 
One of these bastards doesn't claim her for himself. 
If he does, I have to let her go, 
Let her walk away, 
Into his arms, 
His bed. 
And I can't do that. 
Deathstalker prospect or not, 
I know what I want, 
And I want her.









“It’s been quite some time where I finished a book in ONE sitting – I just could not put this book down! I had to know what happened and Alexis’ words had me mesmerized!” ~Tasty Wordgasms




 


 

 





4 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, love, suspense, pain, secrets, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first...
Corrupted (Deathstalkers MC #1)
Heinous (Deathstalkers MC #2)
Chaos (Deathstalkers MC #3)


This is Izzy and Max’s story. Izzy has no idea who she is but believes she found a family in the MC. Max is a prospect that is working at getting his own place in the MC. When he is order to help out Izzy who was found on the side of the road he is angry. But the chemistry between these two is hot. He can’t keep from touching her. But when you are order off the one thing you really want will you be able to obey? He wants in the club but will having Izzy make him lose his place? What happens when Izzy’s past comes back? Will Max and the club be able to protect her? Or will Max lose not only the club but also Izzy?

I felt I was able to connect with the characters and the story was a great read.

I recommend this book.




3.5 Stars!

3.5 Stars-Not Sure About This One

As a fan of the previous book in this series, something didn't sit right for me this time around. While I liked that we kept up with the other brothers and Old Ladies, I wasn't a huge fan of Max or Izzy, plus I'm also not a fan of insta-love.

Max is a prospect in the Deathstalkers MC and has to do whatever he is told. Even if it's to stay away from the beautiful stranger he finds on the side of the road. She has no clue what is going on around her, just that Max is the only one that is actually nice to her.

After a week of being together day and night, these two crazy kids decide they can't live without each other. Even with her not having any idea who or what she is and him jeopardizing his standing within the club. Lots on the line for both of them, yet they don't care. That is my biggest complaint.

When we get more dirt on Izzy, the book picks up on the action and I liked the convoluted storyline that ensued within the club. I focused more on that, rather than the warp speed relationship. I liked that Twisted was so involved with it all and we learned more about his family.

The book is well written from dual points of view, however didn't hit the mark for me. While it was interesting to see what the boys have been up to, it wasn't quite enough.



Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing. She loves to read romance books and feels like being able to lose yourself in a book is one of the more exciting aspects. The books she loves to read and write will be ones that make you feel for the characters. Ashley believes that you should have an opinion on every character in a book whether you love them, hate them, or think they are up to something.She also believes that the most important critic is your reader, so she loves to hear from the readers. She want her fans to be open & talk to her about what they want for the characters in the story, and what they would like to see happen.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment